Balance Harness Range – PLEASE COMMENT SIZE AND COLOUR IN ORDER NOTES!
Sizes: Mini, Small, Medium, Large & XLarge
Colours: Blue, Red, Green, Pink, Purple & Orange
The Balance Harness is a training tool and should be used as part of a training program to reduce your dog’s tendency to pull on the lead.
If you are looking for a more general-purpose Harness, then look at our Dog Harness.
- Do not use this Balance Harness to tether your dog! Check out the Dog Harness
- Do not use this Balance Harness as a restraint in a Car! Check out the Dog Harness
- Do Not use this Balance Harness with a lead longer than 2 metres! Check out the Dog Harness
- The Balance Harness might break if you use it with any of the above, so that’s why we suggest you Check-Out the Dog Harness.
Balance Harness – for training Walking Control with pulling dogs.
The Black Dog Balance Harness helps stop your dog from pulling on the lead – it helps you train your dog to balance correctly on all four feet and not rely on the lead – They learn to walk comfortably without the need to pull.
- Gently Stops Dogs Pulling and allows Effective Training
- Control from the Front and the Back, using a Double Ended Lead
– the Extra Large is now available as a Training Pack, with a stainless steel shorter lead, see “Balance Harness Training Packs” for the Harness/Lead combo deal
- or Just Connect at the Front, with a normal lead.
- Easy to Fit and adjust – comfortable and strong.
- Restores Balance and allows Effective Lead Training.
A great Walking Harness, and an effective training alternative for dogs with neck issues, or if a head halter is not appropriate.
If your dog is an escape artist, you may also like to consider a Connector Strap as backup security – they are easily attached as backup security on Balance Harnesses – connected between the Front D-Ring (or back O-Ring) and clipped to the dog’s collar.